“Maybe some women aren’ t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them” – SITC
All About Me:
I am the founder/editor of LoveYouLoveMeMore.com. I’m an unapologetic Latina of Dominican and Cuban descent, heterosexual, cisgendered, lover for all things pink, bachata dancing queen who was raised in Queens, NY. I have a Bachelors in Psychology and a Masters in Social Work from Stony Brook University and am currently a student at Howard University’s Ph.D program in Social Work.
I decided to start a blog about women, love, sex, and life back in 2010. Does this mean that my blog is only for women, absolutely not. While it is rooted in the trials and tribulations faced by women I also understand that love transcends sex and/or gender. I welcome anyone and everyone who is interested in understanding the complexities of life from a woman’s perspective. I started the blog to support women and help them realize they are not alone regardless of whether they are single or taken. With time and experience, I realized that love is way more than just mastering intimate relationships. In 2018, I decided to expand my creative writing to include all the issues that matter to me: Love, Women’s Empowerment, Latinas, Dating, Sexuality, Self-Esteem/Body Image, Social Justice & Mental Health, etc. I’m not perfect and I don’t claim to be an expert in all things. I’m merely passionate about living my best life and simply want to influence others to do the same. Join me as I share my successes, failures and consejos on a life filled with love.
– [Nat]urally Loved
Don’t Lose Yourself in Love, instead Find Love in Yourself!
FACTS that make you go WEPA!
- I’ve traveled to over 30 countries and 6 continents
- I sky dived in the Swiss Alps after I broke up with my ex-fiance of 7 years
- I’ve been single by choice for 7 years now
- I love the word “Wepa!” It’s a Puerto Rican word that slides off your tongue and is used as a shout for joy
- I mentor and coach underserved college students
- I lived in New York, California, Spain and Washington DC
- I’m a Pisces – A Dreamer, Hopeful Romantic, Compassionate, Intuitive, Creative, Explorer, Trusting, Generous, Perceptive, Easy-Going. I’m not a huge believer in astrology but the shoe certainly fits!
- Things that make me happy: beaches, massages, ripe mangos, bubble baths, cycling, roller blading, yoga and Michael B Jordan. lol